A relaxed, personal, beautiful ceremony. Stress free & great fun.


Contact me now
to organise an obligation-free meeting.
If you want to get married in Australia,
you have to complete and lodge
a Notice of Intended Marriage document
with the celebrant who is officiating your ceremony,
at least one month before your wedding date.
You can lodge your Notice up to 18months
before your wedding.

Only in exceptional circumstances,
can you marry with less than a month’s notice.
To lodge your Notice of Intended Marriage,
you have to show your celebrant
various ID documents and also,
if you have been married before you need to present
the divorce/spouse death certificate,
to prove you are legally free to marry again.

Let’s get together and talk about your wedding!

Contact Me

I am based in Preston, servicing Melbourne & surrounding areas.
I speak French & Italian: can easily include either in your ceremony.

 Wedding Baby Naming Commitment Ceremony Renewal of Vows Significant Birthday Special Anniversary Memorial Funeral